Summer Camp Policies
Summer Camp Information & Terms of Service
Teacher’s Name: Joshua Superneau & Maryann Santelli
Class Name: Musical Theatre Camp
- Participants must complete the registration process, providing accurate and up-to-date information.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, and enrollment is subject to availability.
-Payment of the required fees is necessary to secure a spot in the camp.
- The musical theatre day camp runs from Monday to Friday, starting at 11 am and ending at 1 pm.
-Participants are expected to arrive on time and be picked up promptly at the designated end time.
-Any changes or updates to the camp schedule will be communicated in advance.
3. Code of Conduct:
- Participants are expected to treat fellow students, staff, and facilities with respect and kindness.
- Disruptive or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may result in disciplinary action or dismissal from the camp.
4. Health and Safety:
- Participants must be in good health and free from any contagious illnesses to attend the camp.
- It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to inform the camp staff of any specific health concerns or allergies during the registration process.
-In case of any medical emergencies or incidents, appropriate medical care will be sought, and parents/guardians will be notified.
-Grace Note Guitars, Cheshire Baptist Church, staff, and facility will not be held liable for any loss, damage, or injury incurred during the camp, except in cases of proven negligence.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for any personal belongings brought to the camp by their child.
6. Media Release:
-By participating in the camp, parents/guardians grant permission for their child's photograph or video to be taken during camp activities for promotional purposes.
-If parents/guardians do not wish their child's media to be used, they must notify the camp staff in writing before the camp begins.
7. Cancellation and Refund Policy:
-Cancellations made before August 13 will be eligible for a full refund.
-No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after the specified date, unless due to extenuating circumstances, subject to review and approval by Grace Note Guitars.
- Grace Note Guitars will communicate important updates, announcements, and any changes via email or other designated channels.
-Participants' parents/guardians are responsible for regularly checking their emails and staying informed about camp-related information.
- The camp reserves the right to terminate the participation of any child whose behavior or actions are deemed consistently disruptive, harmful, or in violation of camp policies, without refund.
By registering for the musical theatre day camp, participants and parents/guardians acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to abide by these terms and policies.